Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh..Hey!!

Is it ok to want 48 hours in one day instead of 24? May was a very busy month for me. I went out clubbing with some friends that came to visit. It had been a while since I have been clubbing. Being sober on the dance floor with a lot of drunk people is fun!! A section of the club was playing 80's music. I can't believe that people still get into the song "Footloose". A bunch of Kevin Bacon wanna be's!! It was hilarious dancing with people who were criss crossing their feet and moving their arms like they are jogging...hehehe. Then there was "drunk girl" who kept trying to talk to me. (note to self: avoid all conversations with drunk people cause they spit a lot when they talk) I don't know what she was saying cause she was slurring her words. Then I finally understood what she was asking me. She asked if I liked her hair. I said the dance floor is full. (to avoid answering the question) I didn't want to say that she looked like a mop head. So I went with my friends to the another section of the club but it was way to crowded. I had my usual 3 drinks and caught a buzz. No driving for me tonight. So the clubs in my city close at 2am unfortunately. So we went out to eat at this hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. Mariachis arrived. They played, I try to sing. Forgot the words. End of story. Oh yeah the tamales were great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home