Sunday, April 30, 2006

Me? Married? Heck No!! hahaha

My family and a few of my friends have been asking me..When are you going to get married? I usually reply with a smart ass answer and say "Well, I am waiting for him to get a divorce!!" You should see their faces!! For me, marriage is a huge commitment. I've been in love before and I have mended my heart a few times. I am not ready for marriage. I would settle in a heartbeat if it was Brad Pitt, Maurice Bennard (Sunny-GH), Tyler Christopher (Nik-GH), Mathew McC., Vin Diesel, Mel Gibson, Simon (A.Idol), Johnny Depp and so on!! Whenever I do decide to get married, it will take place in Las Vegas at Bellagio or the Alladin!! And then hell would freeze!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Hi,

thanks for coming by to "Dança".

I was trying to put some music on the blog when you showed up!

Please, be welcome. Return whenever you want. It'll be my pleasure to have you there.

Sorry about my "english", but... you know... I try to communicate, even when i'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing.

About this guy... go for it, girl! Don't let him scape! :o)))

Good Lucky!

See ya!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

Good luck on that wedding!! or maybe good luck getting Jonnhy Depp to leave the french girl... just kidding. Parents and family always want to see their kids get married...

Carolina

10:13 AM  
Blogger Molina Sias Family said...

I will invite you to the wedding!!Perhaps I should marry one of my best friends. He makes me shit face happy!!!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home