Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Darn It!!

It really sucks to be lactose intolerant!! Tonight I went to a fundraiser. Mexican menu...cheese enchiladas..Ughhh. I had two bites. I didn't have much of a breakfast. I was running late to work. My lunch was over cooked from being zapped in a microwave. I went for the margarita first. It "hit" me at first but then I couldn't have a second one cause I have to work tomorrow. The temptation was just there...yummy frozen margarita. The hot sauce was a little bit too hot for me. I think they mixed 5 jalepenos and added one tomato to the mix. I usually love hot but that was an ass burner!! Now I am hungry but it is almost midnight and I don't want to eat late. Yesterday went to eat sushi for dinner. The fish bait is delicious. I just can't get use to the seaweed in the California roll. The things we put in our mouths.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home