Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sounds of a Yawn

Imagine this, being stuck in a room with someone constantly yawning every five minutes...and you hear "AHHHHHhhhhhh....."!! You feel like stapling your ears to the side of your head. The sound is very annoying. It reminds me of the theme from "STAR TREK". Yup..the woman singing in the background "ahh..ahhhh...ahh..ah aaaa." . It gets louder and louder. I know this person wants me to ask them why are they so tired but apparently I don't give a shit!! I feel like screaming SHUT THE FU*& UP!! I can't cause it wouldn't be professional of me. An hour passes by. Miss Pain in the Ass-Crack finally says "Oh I am probably annoying you with my yawing". I said well you sound like the lady who sings the theme song on STAR TREK. Then I started singing it very loud. She and another person laughed. She yawned silently after that. I guess it is best to be humorous instead of being rude. Wow, I was actually nice and not pinche!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home