Thursday, April 06, 2006

What? Me..Get In Trouble?

This week a few people asked me what I have been doing. After answering their questions, I got many of the same responses. "Oh good you need to keep busy to stay out of trouble." "Have you been keeping away from trouble?" "Seems like your way too busy to get into trouble." Trouble?!! Ok is someone going to spank me if I get into trouble? (hmm I wouldn't mind) Just because I am a little adventurous sometimes doesn't mean I am doing something bad!! I know I have a dark side of me. And I know sometimes I laugh at things that others don't consider funny. But I don't give a crap!! There are some people that just need to let loose once in a while and have fun. I can be serious at times when needed and I consider myself a good listener. I guess others view me getting into "trouble" by seeing me have a good time, laughing or being a smart ass. Maybe I should stop telling a few of those people "Don't do anything I would do to Go out and enjoy life. Be good to yourself and don't be so negative!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home