Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Text Message

It is almost 3am. Message alert on my cell phone woke me up. I am thinking it is an emergency. Text message: I want to pee in your mouth!!
Ok that woke me up. There is a phone number with this message. I called. A girl answered all peppy. I said why in the hell are you sending me a fucked up text message?!!! She said she was sorry. I asked in a pissy voice "Who were you sending it to?" She said "Meagan". I started laughing my ass off. I said well you texted and woke up the wrong person freak!! Then I hung up the phone. Ok my question is this...Why would another female text another female that she wants to pee in her mouth?!! Go figure...Heck I can't go back to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

EWW!! that is insane!! That reminds me of that episode of Sex and the city, when the guy asked carrie to pee on him.... but grosser.

Carolina

8:33 AM  
Blogger ~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

uhhhh - yeah - that's weird - i don't even wanna say "different strokes..." that's just plain gross - IMO!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home