Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sugar Free Me!!

This Sunday will be one month of being sugar free!! Let me begin to tell you that I feel so good!! I am no longer tired during the day. I fall asleep faster. My skin looks better than ever. My hair is more healthy. I lost 10lbs. I no longer have brain fog but I still have selective hearing. The reason I gave up sugar is because I saw Dr. Perricone's show on PBS recently. I had recorded the show last year and had to chance to view it in February. I also cut down on caffeine. I only get it from Jasmine Green Tea. Dr. Perricone said if your drink green tea everyday for 6 weeks you will lose 10lbs. Makes you think: coffee, soda or green tea!! I am no longer antsy. I am still hyper but its a more of a calm hyperness than a spastic worm. I can actually sit still for more than 5 minutes. I had some withdrawals the first two weeks. Now I feel so much better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home