Monday, February 20, 2006

Mr. Tocino aka Kevin Bacon



Kevin Bacon looks like my P.E. teacher in Junior High. Actually he looks like a lot of people that run around Walmart with no makeup. There is never a dull moment in my life. I only had 3 hours of sleep earlier this morning. That should explain why I wore my sweater inside out and ran into a sofa. That doesn't explain why I ran over my friend's tree on Friday. I didn't see it!! I even had my prescription sun glasses on. If the tree is still out in the yard , I will take a picture and post it. It was dried up anyway. Maybe I should open a landscaping business or cut down on the caffeine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Hey,
I was pissed of 'cause I didn't get tickets to see U2... me and many friends didn't get the chance, so I wrote some "nice words" for the manager of the show at BR... you see, it's a miracle when a internacional and huge band comes to BR, and they screw all up!! R.Stones just started their tour last saturday, on a free show at the beach of Copacabana, in Rio... and everything went allright!
But I'm ok now... hehehe
I'll try to post more in english, ok? You have a nice blog, congratulations!!!
Bjo (kiss),
Louise

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home