Monday, January 02, 2006

Pinche People

Why in the hell do people go to a movie and make a shit load of comments during the movie? Earlier I went with friends to see the Memoirs of a Geisha. It was good but a bit to long for me (2hours30mins). The auditorium was full so we sat or actually I had to sit by a couple. She coughed without covering her mouth while he burped loudly. Then he did the sound like he was going to hark up a luggie but he swallowed. Gross!! Then the non-stop comments started. What made it worse is that the husband kept saying huh..huh since the dumbass couldn't hear what the wife was saying!! I then said..Gosh..Hush!! Silence followed for 15 minutes then again the yapping started again. So the person behind me hushed them too and loudly. Then the silence lasted for another 20 minutes. It was hopeless. After the movie my friends were cracking up at me cause they know I was very irritated about this. I hardly go to the movies cause of dumb ass people like this. Or the ones that fucking have the whole theater to themselves and decide to sit right next to you. Or the one who has body order. Perhaps they didn't wipe their shit from their ass. Or the ones who breath loudly, you know that irritating loud breathing through there open mouths. Kind of a Darth Vader sound. Assholes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home