Sunday, August 28, 2005

Beautiful People

I love beautiful people. Not the ones you see on magazines or on the TV screen. I love the ones who are kind, thoughtful and loving. The ones that enhance your life by kind words or gestures. The ones that you haven't seen in a long time and that can continue the friendship where it left off. The ones that don't get all pissed off if you can't do something with them. The ones who can help you see the silver lining in a ugly situation. The ones who you can sit in a room without saying a word and then bust out laughing. The ones who can cry with you when you are in pain. The ones who can be totally honest with you without being mean about it. The ones that help people from their heart without expecting anything in return. The ones who encourage you when you say I can't or it will never happen. The ones that understand you and don't judge you or your actions. Now you know why I love beautiful people.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Gata: I don't know if you're aware of this or you meant to do this, but that's a poem. Beautiful poem about beautiful people.

*The ones that don't get all pissed off if you can't do something with them. The ones who you can sit in a room without saying a word and then bust out laughing. The ones who can cry with you when you are in pain. The ones who can be totally honest with you without being mean about it.* That's my fave part of the poem, I have one similar to this about my best friend who is beautiful in so many ways.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Molina Sias Family said...

Elsie,
I had a few special friends in mind when I was writing that. I wrote it late at night so I didnt realize it was a poem!!
Thank You!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home