Friday, September 16, 2005

Looking Over Your Shoulder

Ok say that you are dating someone..You want to have an open relationship so you can date other people. That person wants total commitment from you or nothing at all. So you commit for a while until you start looking over your shoulder. It never fails..When you are dating someone...People tend to flirt with you more or want to date you when they know you are taken. So you catch yourself looking over your shoulder thinking hmmm how would it be to date that person. I am not talking having sex with the person. I am talking about hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Now would that be bad? I guess its ok to look if you are in a committed relationship. Funny thing, I have been called a player in the past. I am good in volleyball. As for games, I don't play them. My heart has been broken a few times and I have broken some hearts. I have no regrets. I think we all have several soul mates it's just that we can't love them all at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Hay girl, no wonder I am still single lol! Chica, you are not alone, I've been called a player before too lol!

But, yeah I know what EXACTLY what you are talking about!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home