Monday, January 30, 2006

You have Ass Fat!!

Why do women like to talk about each other's ass? Sometimes it can be really mean. There is this woman who talks constantly about other women's butt's saying how big, how wide and how saggy they are. Well, this year she has a lot of ass fat. I was told recently that this person's ass has grown very wide and that it now sags. I just laughed cause I don't care about ass fat you know. Funny how Karma has a role in life. The woman who is obsessed with how butts look has a really bad body odor problem. If you are standing next to me and I can smell you and my nose twitches and I start gagging well, there is a problem. She stood next to me at a function and I walked away cause my eyes started watering. Just imagine cigarette smell, with smelly armpit, ass crack and a touch of cheap perfume. Ughh. My stomach is turning right now from remembering it.
Recently a friend of mine said something about my ass. My reply was this: At least I have an ass. God put your ass fat in the front instead of the back. Your ass is flat with 2 legs.!! She laughed so hard she was crying!!!
And ass fat sounds a lot better than fat ass!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShoeGirl Corner said...

You are so funny!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home