Sunday, July 09, 2006

Texas Summer

Oh my it's been a while since I've written. I even remembered my password!! Anyway things have been going great. I 've been hanging out with lots of people, reading great books, going on road trips and drinking sweet red wine. Ok last night I had my first DJ gig. I have another gig this month and one in August and October. I was literally "thrown" into it. I never imagine doing this. Ah, I do it for fun. Yes I am one of those people who complain about dj's at a party or a club. Now I have my chance play some cool music. Hope your summer is going great.

Pinche Gata

2 Comments:

Blogger ~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

wow chica - a dj! that's awesome - u go girl!! maybe i'll hire ya for an event! yeah - it's strange how we never picture ourselves doing something and then it 'just happens." that's like me w/ my photo business - it does feel strange!

way to go girl!

have a glass of red wine for me!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Molina Sias Family said...

THANKS MISS ELSIE!!!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home